THE ESPRESSO MARTINI
The signature recipe created by the Bearded Barman himself, Chris Jarrett - celebrated mixologist & local legend.
- 40ML Connie Glaze Vodka
- 20ML Twin Fin Coffee Cold Brew Rum Liqueur
- DOUBLE Espresso Shot
- 1 BAR SPOON Simple Syrup
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker
- Fill with ice and shake for 20 seconds until deeply chilled
- Double strain into a chilled Coupe glass
- Garnish with 3 Coffee Beans!
Try More of our Connie Glaze Slow Sand Filtered Vodka Cocktails
This zesty citrus martini is inspired by the classic Lemon Drop cocktail, with a refreshing bite inspired by vintage sweets it’s perfect the aperitif.
HIGH TIDE SPRITZ
Coastal twist on a classic Vodka, Lime, Soda. As refreshing as the Atlantic breeze, this super simple serve is our weekend go-to!
A Cornish twist on the famous "Moscow Mule" - a stunning simple serve with spicy ginger flair!
A riff on the Passion Fruit Martini. The popular late night cocktail. Short, fruity, sweet!
The classic Cosmopolitan. Short, strong and fruity with a light zesty finish.