This zesty citrus martini is inspired by the classic Lemon Drop cocktail, with a refreshing bite inspired by vintage sweets it’s perfect the aperitif.
- 50ML Connie Glaze Slow Sand Filtered Vodka
- 10ML Cointreau
- 25ML Fresh Lemon Juice
- 10ML Simple Syrup
- GARNISH: Dash of Sugar
- GARNISH: Lemon Wheel
- Rim half of a martini glass with lemon juice
- Roll the rim into a bowl of fine white sugar to frost the edge of glass
- Add the ingredients to a shaker with lots of ice
- Shake hard until deeply chilled
- Double strain into your sugar rimmed glass
- Garnish with a lemon twist. Best enjoyed with good company
Try More of our Connie Glaze Slow Sand Filtered Vodka Cocktails
HIGH TIDE SPRITZ
Coastal twist on a classic Vodka, Lime, Soda. As refreshing as the Atlantic breeze, this super simple serve is our weekend go-to!
COASTAL COFFEE MARTINI
An 'adult' iced latte - creamy, sweet, complex - very easy to drink!
A Cornish twist on the famous "Moscow Mule" - a stunning simple serve with spicy ginger flair!
A riff on the Passion Fruit Martini. The popular late night cocktail. Short, fruity, sweet!
The classic Cosmopolitan. Short, strong and fruity with a light zesty finish.