A Cornish twist on the famous "Moscow Mule" - a stunning simple serve with spicy ginger flair!
- 50ML Connie Glaze Slow Sand Filtered Vodka
- 200ML Ginger Beer
- Crushed Ice
- GARNISH: Wedge of Lime
- Fill a highball glass with plenty of ice
- Build your drink by adding Connie Glaze Vodka and Ginger Beer
- Squeeze and then drop in a wedge of lime before lightly stirring
- Garnish with a wedge of lime
Try More of our Connie Glaze Slow Sand Filtered Vodka Cocktails
This zesty citrus martini is inspired by the classic Lemon Drop cocktail, with a refreshing bite inspired by vintage sweets it’s perfect the aperitif.
HIGH TIDE SPRITZ
Coastal twist on a classic Vodka, Lime, Soda. As refreshing as the Atlantic breeze, this super simple serve is our weekend go-to!
THE ESPRESSO MARTINI
The signature recipe created by the Bearded Barman himself, Chris Jarrett - celebrated mixologist & local legend.
A riff on the Passion Fruit Martini. The popular late night cocktail. Short, fruity, sweet!
The classic Cosmopolitan. Short, strong and fruity with a light zesty finish.